Monday 27 April 2009

FOODS!!!!!

Speak no evil,See no evil,Hear no evil!!!hehe

Foods...all tat i had ate recently at hometown...and yea...im gaining weight nw...lolz..getting heavier by the day...wakaka,and lazy too...sigh

Dinner...

'4 Dai Tien Wong' - 4 diff kind of vege cook together in belacan i think...

Fried Calamari

Sweet and Sour Pork

Claypot Tofu

After the dinner,go to 'wai sek kai' aka pasar malam which was 'on' everynite....

it has been 2 years since i walk here...and it was totally diff from 2 years ago as tat nite..it was so..how to say...empty?coz if my memories serve me rite,it should be packed wif ppls and walking around u had to literally squeeze urself..but tat nite...was kinda empty...

den go to hav my fav chicken rice in my hometown..hehe...at 'Ann Loke Yuan'...a must try when come to my hometown...hehe


yum yum...chicken breast...

and a glass of iced 'Lor Hon Guo'...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo nice.. =D

Da Devil said...

haha....yup,all nice foods...yummy

Melissa said...

ehhh... ur hometown look like got lotsa yummy food hor!! when u gonna bring me jek?? :-p