Monday 16 March 2009

Revision is killing me!!!

Yup...revision is killing me...it was hectic..and really..will make u mentally weak so as ur physical as u din get any proper slp,well at least for me lar...sigh...

The boring revision class..sigh

juz when i was sleepy and tired..saw some1 drink coffee from starbuck...sigh...is been a year since i been to starbuck...sigh

manage to influence king to drink red bull...muehehe...

anyway,juz nw study awhile...and feel like all my note kinda messy,so rearrange them...for future reviewing purpose..hehe

believe me..this is juz small part of it...argh...

Yup..is a boring post...so does my life now...argh

4 comments:

xu.xu.moi said...

just curious, what does red bull taste like?

Da Devil said...

sweet...if u buy the ori gold colour,even sweeter...

of coz...nt taste like cola or anything...haha...u can try it...but dunno if u will like it or not...lolz...

xu.xu.moi said...

o___O"

is it really that effective?
keeping you guys awake all day long...

Melissa said...

y haven't u had Starbucks 4 a yr? go get 1 rite now!! J-card members & HSBC cardholders r entitled to 10% off k! keke~