Monday 30 March 2009

Pray pray for Cheng Ming...wif 450D...


Juz nw went to Sg.Besi Kwong Tung Cemetery park,to visit my grandpa...hehe,and i bring along my DSLR..muehehe....really it was so much better than my 2mega pix digicam...the only drawback of the DSLR is it kinda bulky...lolz

all been resize to 1600 x 2400 from 4272 x 2848

'Kam Zhi'(Golden paper) to be burn


walking towards the 'apartment' where my grandpa ash was located

after arranging...

Paus

oranges

chicken

muffins

while waiting for my dad,and had a funny conversation wif my mom...

me - where is ah pa?
mom - go 'baibai'(pray) the 'dei zhu'(some deity guarding the place),if not,ur grandpa cant come down and 'eat' de...
me - waseh...here oso got 'tor dei'(taiko)!!!
mom and me - wakaka

While waiting for my dad,snap pics around the surrounding

getting crowded

after dad come bck from paying respect to 'tor dei',we oso 'baibai',den had to step up to the 'apartment'

'da apartment'

every1...my granpa..hehe,anyway...never saw him b4 as in real person...as he passed away on 1978...way b4 i was born...

den come back and burn more stuffs....




yes...i knw...is nt environmental friendly....wat to do...

lastly,my mom and dad...hehe



and it was hot as hell at there....luckily i bring my small portable fan along...kaka

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

better dun use ur SMALL portable fan so often.. later it going to spoilt.. trust me!! mmmm..

xu.xu.moi said...

wtf? muffins?!
i thought we're suppose to serve fa gou for them? XD

me didn't get a chance to see my yeye too, he smoked too much.

Da Devil said...

Meiyee - lolz..had to use lar..so hot..well if so easy to spoil,den i got no choice but to buy another 1..but hope it will last longer...

sirei - lolz,modern ady wat,use muffins faster,furthermore,home bake de...oo...i oso never had a chance to meet both of my grandfathers...both of them pass away even b4 my parent get married...

Amar Gencos said...

next time juz resize it too 800x600.

That is the max for viewing on internet..If too big, people will not want to see / wait for it to load.

Me? Mine is 500 x ....

Da Devil said...

oo...i see...thnz for the tips...hehe

Melissa said...

haha.. d joke between u n ur mom damn funny ohhh!!
I'll b visitng my dad's grave during Easter... sigh sigh... sad memories...

Da Devil said...

mel - well juz try to remember the sweet and gud memories he left behind,i knw is kinda sad...u nw 'tai ko lui' ady....