Wednesday 3 September 2008

Bangunan Persekutuan Temerloh...Suxxxxx!!!

Well today went to immigration office today,and well it was expected....coz the service was kinda...SLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW..



So many counters....juz 1 tat is active...well expected as not much ppls will renew or apply for passport...

nvm tat...but wat make me so mad is tat those bugger guards..din let me go in and park my car in the parking lot...which it was for visitors....i was like....HELLO....im a visitor and i wanted to park my car inside!!!...and those 2 buggers said,they receive new notice from those 'Upper Management' tat not to let any1 enter the compound or use the parking lot which meant for the visitor without the Bangunan Persekutuan sticker...

i was like...if u dunwan to let any1 park in the parking lot...wat for u build the parking lot for inside the compound???landscaping purposes?F### lar....

The so call Bangunan Persekutuan Temerloh....in Pahang in case no 1 knw where izzit...

The Parking lot for VISITORS...VISITORS

2 Stupid guards telling the driver to park outside in the middle of the road...how smart...and their attitude were juz sux...wat abt service wif smile?geez


I really do hope...some1 from the related authorities will notice this entry and take some action...i mean...u see on the last pic...we had to park outside while at risk of getting summons for illegal parking...ish...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok on some more relaxing thing....well usually i dun let my dog wandering around my living room,but as his room/where he sleep,is being cleaned.....so juz let him loose...

actually he is enjoying the fan.....

Being the nosy him of snapping his pic...ahakz...

4 comments:

Connie Lam said...

♥ biasa de...
♥ im always kena and get annoyed by their slow service...argh!

Da Devil said...

ahakz...yealor...sigh..slow nvm,i was kinda free tat morning...but the guards din let me park inside the car park tat piss me off...argh...

Melissa said...

Haih... Going to govt dept is like dat 1... Juz get used to it! I think its funny though, when sometimes u tend 2 c d "Please remind me if I'm not smiling" thingy on their counters... LOL.

Da Devil said...

yea...i think they will get more piss off if u ask her/him to smile..lolz....even my dad,oso wear the smile thingy lastime...coz he work as SA for car...haha