Sunday 13 July 2008

New Vios J....

Well as per topic...today at last get a chance to sit in it and saw it wif my own eyes...which Vios J Spec,Manual - RM69k++ ....and the Auto is Rm73k++ if im nt mistaken...and wat nice abt it...the sterring and the interior colour is much nicer than the E and G spec.....well although the steering of J spec is very simple...at least i can comfortably grip my thumb behind the steering...

J spec...din take the front pic as it is the same as others E,G & S spec...

The only diff from the exterior would be there is no fog lamp,no side mirror indicator lamp infact it was at the side fender,and 14 inch steel rims....and the interior was the HeadUnit was the normal unit as the same in the E model,there is no electrical side mirror adjustment unit,the stering kinda rubber looking...

The Front cabin...look simple and nice..wif the black interior

The badge at the dashboard...in case u forgot wat car u r siting in..hehe

The Door panel oso in black..nice-ness
The Gear Knob of the manual variant...

The rear cabin...

The 14' steel rims wif rims cap...

After checking out the Vios J spec,my mom keep on indicating to ask me to sell off my cefiro and get tis instead...even my dad oso had the intention to do so....and i swear...i wont let go of my cefiro for Vios...dun get me wrong,Vios is a nice car...but i juz prefer my cefiro...well i mayb will change my cefiro wif BMW....wakaka.....yea..i knw...in my dream...haha...

After tat...we went to have Prawn Noodles,which i havent eat in ages....where most of the ppls in my hometown claim tat is the best Prawn Noodles....but i juz found it was kinda normal...oh well..ast least i fills my hunger...haha

See....so many ppls had to wait to 'tapau'(take away)...

beside the Prawn noodle,it was famous for the rojak and its Asam Laksa
i LOVE the rojak...haha

Cincau(black jelly) Ice...

Lime wif Asam(kat zhai suen mui)

The Famous Prawn Noodle...haha

No comments: