Saturday 3 November 2007

My new puppy..Zack...Hehe

Haha….well this entry is dedicated to my new puppy…hehe..and his name is Zack…well he is the 2nd dog tat I own..and the 1st dog tat I own is a medium size dog…and he is call JJ…haha..a nottie 2 years old brat…where I still dunno wat type of breed he is..well some ppls say is ‘Fox breed’ and some says is Spritz….tat why till nw I still dunno wat is his breed…..anyway..nw the 2nd puppy..i still dunno wat is his breed as the owner stated tat he is purely Shih Tzu…as both his parents is from Shih Tzu breed…but the puppy din even hav Shih Tzu face..and it looks more cuter…wakaka..i suspect his mom having adultery at outside…muahaha…anyway…his size consider small as to his other sibling…still the smaller he is the cuter he gets….wakaka..and wat impress me most is his style when pee pee…wakaka…he juz lay down and piss…wakaka….damn funny..will try to upload the pic after I reach home…so juz wait for the update…hehe

Wat JJ looks like when he was small Wat he looks like nw...damn cocky de face...



Haha...My puppy...Zack

Grr....wat ya looking at...Grr

No comments: